I am totally slogging with my blogging career.
Career Passion I must say that once
used give me the solace in life. I am not getting my mojo back to sit and go
through this thoughtful process where I
can pour down my heart out and share the experiences of my life with my
readers. It is very hard to get back in
a creative world after a long gap
or break. Everyday I try to take out some time out for my blog, but the hectic
schedule of life makes my brain and mind
totally idle to run the intellectual
thought process to work. Anyways after a long time I came for a vacation
to a serene place where the chilling
winter season is kissing the
nature all around me. I am sitting under the warm sunlight and roasting my body
to get all the warmth to make the chilling cold sooth out the limbs. Lovely
colourful vibrant flowers are full bloomed all around me and singing a song of
romance that I missed for so many years. The romance with nature that was once
my young hood fascination and puff, without whom I used to see my future
totally doomed and dead. But life keeps on moving and I am still alive and
quite happy with the city life, may be because I hardly get time to think about
myself, some time out from the hectic lifestyle.
Anyways let us not spoil this festive season mood with this mundane talks. Let us cheer to welcome Santa, wish all Merry Christmas and a prosperous Happy New year. At the same time I am also celebrating my 200th posts. And what is the better way to welcome it with some delicious and scrumptious heavenly delicacy!! Enjoy the Chocolate Bavarian cast Blueberry topped Cheese Cake which is no doubt going to be a winner above all dishes.
Cream Cheese: 1 packet (I used Philadelphia -room temperature )
Egg: 2 (room temperature )
Powdered Sugar: 1 cup
Vanilla Essence: 1 tsp
Oreo Biscuit: Crushed 1 cup
Butter: 1tbsp (Melted)
Blue Berry preserve: 1 cup
Milk- 1/4 cup
Chocolate: 1 cup
Heavy Cream: 1 cup (Amul cream will also do the tetra pack one)
Egg yolk- 2
Bottom loose Cake tins/ Spring foam pans:
5" - 1
6" - 1
1. Beat the cream cheese until its soft. Add sugar beat nicely.
- Add the egg one at time. Blend nicely. Add Vanilla essence.
- Pre heat the oven at 160 degree Celsius.
- Mix the oreo and butter nicely and then line on the 5" loose bottomed cake tin. Bake for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in the oreo crust and bake for 30-40 mnts at 150 degree C or till a tooth pick pricked in the cake comes out clean.
- Take it out and leave it to cool down.
- Pour the Blue Berry preserve on the top. Put in the refrigerator for at list 1-2 hours.
- Slowly take the cake out from the cake tin and put it very carefully in the 6 " pan.
Chocolate Bavarian Cream:
- Add gelatin to the milk and set aside.
- Heat the cream and melt the chocolate in it. Remove from the heat and whisk the egg yolks in it until it blends in a smooth texture. Put it again on heat and keep on whisking continuously so that the egg should not curdled up or leaves any lumps. Cook it for 3-4 mnts then remove from the heat.
- Add the gelatin in the mixture whisk it and then pour it on the top of the cheese cake. Refrigerate overnight for better result. Then cut and serve and enjoy the festive season.
Wish you all Merry Christmas and a prosperous Happy New year...
This is off to the KFB Christmas Spl Event: