Resuming blogging almost after three months. When you are on a break then it becomes a tedious job to get back on track. My lazy soul needed a lot of boost ups from my friends and family and then here is the result. When you are surrounded by some good souls how your life can be unhappy. They are like the fairies of one's life who can drive away all the glumness away from you. Yes I am one of the blessed souls in this earth who by any chance got these fairies around her.
There are so many things to share with you all - the experiences of the last three months. Ah, I need few serene hours to nurture the thoughts in my mind and then to pour the heart out here. Yes I truly missed blogging in the past few months. But one the reasons is, I was pretty confused with my blogging carrier too. I will come with my thought in my next to next post till then enjoy the dish that I made yesterday night. And I swear it came out so tasty. I highly recommend all of you to please give it a try and then Oh yes don't forget to give me your feedback.
Chicken Leg Full- 5 pcs
Dark Soy Sauce- 1/2 cup
Honey - 1/4 cup
Lemon Juice - 3 tbsp
Juice from Garlic & Ginger paste - 3 tbspn
Salt as per taste
Oil - 2 tbspn
- Slit the flesh of the Chicken legs so that the juice can go inside.
- Marinade for at least 3-4 hrs with everything listed under the ingredient section.
- Take a non-stick pan. Heat the oil.
- Now strain out the chicken pieces from the marinated sauce and put it in a Plate. Please reserve the sauce.
- I roasted three pieces first and then the other two in the next batch. So put three Chicken leg pieces in the pan, put a lid and cook in low flame for at least 10+10 minutes both side. In between keep on adding the sauce in a very small amount.
- When the chicken is almost cooked add more than half of the sauce in the pan and cook in high flame unless the sauce thickens and the both sides of the chicken gets coated nicely with the dark soy look.
- Take it out form the pan and plate it with desired assortments. Do the same thing with the second batch of the chicken.