Its lil K's demand that I have to bake something special for her every day. After a tough bargaining it came down to once a week. My relieved soul did two summersaults secretly, controlling utmost the jovial reaction hidden from the lil one's eyes. So here begins a baker’s journey with the Baking Project of 48 weeks (thank God, 4 weeks have already been passed).
The first week’s baking project is the most easiest and delicious one that the joint effort bring forth. Lil K is very much fond of yoghurt. And when the fusion is with chocolate then no one is going to say NO. I was in a bit doubt how it will taste like. Because whenever I have tasted the Chocolate Yoghurt here in the normal sweet shops it does not melt my heart at all. Therefore the entire recipe just came up quite challenging for me. But I am not lying a bit, it tasted awesome. The heavenly taste enriched more on next day after overnight refrigeration. The gooey tangy chocolaty taste cannot be explained in words unless and until you taste it by yourself. Do make it at your home and let me know how you liked it. The recipe goes here:
Dark Chocolate (grated)- 1 cup
Thick curd - 1 cup (I used Amul's Masti doi)
Condensed Milk - 1 tin (400g pack)
Chocolate rice - for garnishing (Optional)
- Pre-heat the oven in to 140 degree C.
- Beat the curd in a smooth paste so that no lump can be seen.
- Add the condensed milk and blend together nicely.
- Melt the chocolate and add with curd mixture. (Note: Before you add chocolate warm the curd mixture in the Micro oven for a minute. Otherwise the chocolate will get lumped immediately ). Beat altogether nicely till it gets a smooth texture.
- Take ramekins or an oven proof bowl. Pour the mixture in it and bake it for 15 -25mnts. Pls keep on checking pricking a toothpick until it comes out smooth.
- Take out from the oven and cool it. Then refrigerate for an hour and serve with garnished Chocolate rice.