Mango - 1 (medium sized, I made a pulp out of it.)
Thick curd - 1 cup (I used Amul's Masti doi)
Condensed Milk - 1 can (400g pack)
Pistachio - for garnishing
- Pre-heat the oven to 130 degree C.
- Beat the curd in a smooth paste so that no lump can be seen.
- Add all the other ingredients except the pistachio and blend together nicely.
- Take ramekins or an oven proof bowl. Pour the mixture in it and bake it for 10 -25mnts. If you are using ramekins it will take 10-15 mnts. If you are using a single bowl for the given measurement it will take 20-25mnts. Pls keep on checking pricking a toothpick until it comes out smooth.
- Take out from the oven cool it. Then refrigerate for an hour and serve with garnished pistachio.
Note: If you want to make Mishti Doi at home, don’t add mango and do the rest.