Those who are shivering in the unexpected fall in the temperature, those who are imploring to get rid of the warm clothes soon and feel the warmth of the nature god, here, what I am going to say will surely wake up the green-eyed-monster sleeping inside the deep dark chamber of their heart. Here in Irvine, California, we are festively celebrating the 83 degree F in the middle of winter. Blessed we are not letting off the chance to enjoy the drastic change of climate to the full pit. The open malls and parks are worth seeing. You will just feel that the whole town has burst into one place with summer clothes on. The jovial and excited sound of the people playing the music of happiness and like a contagion it will directly rap your heart. And sooner or later your soul will feel the glory of that glee and feet tapping on the music of mirth . This is how a full bright smiling weather can change the whole spirit of the world. That what I realized today. For us, we are feeling too lucky to enjoy the summer line before we leave the Golden state of USA. People in the cold poles, are you not envying US ????
Day before yesterday I made Swiss Roll with cream cheese filling. A bit of the filling was left and I wanted to use it soon before the time comes to trash it. So I made this dessert, which hardly took 5 mnts to make, and tasted too good. I named it Truffle Shuffle to give it a poetic touch. Hope you will surely like the recipe. And this recipe is mainly consecrated to calm down the green-eyed- monster off screen…:P
Cream Cheese - Approx 4 ounce (room temperature)
Sugar- 1/4 cup
Truffle- 6 piece
Pink colour(optional)- a bit
Whipped cream for the topping.
Chocolate Syrup (optional)- for decoration
Coloured and chocolate Sprinkles- for decoration
1. Cream the cream cheese along with sugar very nicely till both equally blends together.
2. Separate the cream cheese in two halves.
3. Dip a tooth pick just a bit in the colour and add the colour with a half of the cream cheese. Fold nicely to make the colour evenly blended in the mixture.
4. Take three shot or small glasses. Pour the chocolate syrup in thin lines in the walls of the glasses.
5. First 1 table spoon of white cream cheese in each glass. Pour a truffle and then 1 table spoon of the coloured cream cheese. Pour some coloured sprinkles and another truffle. Top the glass with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. The divine dessert is just ready in a minute.