I prepared and took the snaps of the Pancake Roll, when Priya of Priya's Easy n Tasty Recipes, announced the Pancake event, a decade back. And then I totally forgot to post it and to send it for the event. I am like this. Due to my forgetfulness I rarely participate in the events. Today while spending few moments with the old memories I suddenly found the snaps which I treasured very nicely in my web album. Before I forget again I am posting it right now. Priya this is for you. This is a very common breakfast at our home. Both my daughter and hubby like it very much. Very easy to make and taste too good.I think it is also common in your kitchen too. Let me share how I make.
• Flour-1/2 cup(approx)
• Milk-1/2 cup
• 2 eggs
• Salt- As per taste
• Sugar- As per taste
• Chopped Tomato, carrot and cucumber-2 cups
• Mayonnaise- 1 table spoon
• Italian seasoning- As per taste
• Black pepper-As per taste
• Grated cheese -1/2 cup (optional)
• Salt & Sugar-As per taste
Butter/oil to fry
1. Mix all the ingredients written under pancake and make a nice and smooth batter. If you feel its too watery then add little bit of flour more. Or if you think its too thick then add little bit of milk.
2. In another bow mix all the ingredients written under Filling. And mix well together.
3. Heat oil/butter in a non stick pan. Pour the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Flip the other side when its done. Take a spoon full of filling and pour in a line on the pancake. Then fold the right side then the left side in roll shape.
4. Serve hot with sauce.