Celebrating the 50th post of my blog with a sweet treat. On the auspicious day of my husband’s birthday my blog posts are glad to reach the half century. It’s a long run for me. But still I am happy to reach a cusp. The recipe, Broken Glass Jello, I have borrowed from The Food Librarian whose blog is full of magnificent recipes and I am literarily in love with her photography. When I first saw the recipe I was instantly moved by the colourful texture of the dish. And when I prepared it at home the dish didn’t take any time to vanish. Too easy to make and a toothsome bite both for the kids and the adults. My daughter got attracted with the colours and enjoyed it till the last bite. So without wasting any time let me share the recipe with you.
(serves 8,5oz cups)
2 package of Coloured Jell-o – 3oz each
Condensed Milk -1/2 cup
Knox Gelatine- 1 envelops
Water- 1 cup
1. Prepare the coloured jell-o separately following the instructions given in the package. Refrigerate.
2. Cut them in to small cubes when they are fully set.
3. Boil ¾ cup of water. Add ½ cup boiling water with the condense milk. Blend nicely.
4. Pour the gelatine in ¼ cup of cold water, stir gently and leave for 2mnts to set. Add the remaining hot water. Mix well.
5. Add the gelatine to the milk mixture. Sir well.
6. Put the Jell-o cubes in the cups in equal measurements. The pour the milk mixture to each glass equally. Keep for at least 4-5 hours in the refrigerator to set. Enjoy them when they are fully set.
I would not be able to achieve this milestone if you, my fellow blogger friends, would not motivate and inspire me with your encouraging feedbacks on my each and every post. I wish and hope that you all will help me and will be by my side always to make this journey successful till end. Above all I would like thank my husband too, to inspire me a lot to continue this blog. This 50th post is a gift and tribute from me to my husband on his birthday- A small relic of love and respect.
I made some Layerd Jello too. Please find out the recipe Here.
This recipe is off to Pari's Only Kid's Delight Event. I am also sending the Chocolate Marshmallow Slices to this event.